HVAC systems -that is, cooling or heating a space- account for almost half the energy expenditure of an average home. Therefore, creating an adequate maintenance program for the air conditioning units that your clients have installed at home is vital. And of course, using the right software can make these maintenance visits more streamlined and efficient.
Over time, the filters in air conditioners get dirty, and their cooling system loses power. The maintenance program ensures regular check-ups, and with it, not only great energy savings and more efficient work, but also healthier living conditions for all family members.
Doing research to find the best industrial HVAC service will make the difference between getting a professionally installed solid air system or just being ripped off. Fortunately, there are still organizations that are concerned with providing a quality service and in a very professional way, so in this article we will take care of showing you practical advice to choose the best industrial HVAC service for your company, with which it can be guaranteed efficient operation of your air conditioner for years to come:
1. First, be wary of an HVAC contractor offering you a quote or an estimate over the phone, as there are a number of factors that need to be properly inspected on site: What is your pipeline like? Is there an adequate number of records per department? What type of insulation do you have? What kind of windows does it have? The ability to answer these questions will determine how qualified a technician will be in performing the job.
2. Verify that the contractor replaces the old air conditioner with the same type of unit as before. Keep in mind that properly trained personnel will recommend various options to update the installation and increase its efficiency.
3. Ensure the contractor is well versed in cutting-edge technologies, including the most up-to-date HVAC industry service and that goes hand in hand with automation of building air conditioning systems.
4. The Industrial HVAC Systems Technician must possess a license certifying his experience in handling gas lines, as well as electrical and plumbing applications.
5. Demand a written offer or quote. Any reputable HVAC contractor will give you a written offer to adhere to, which should include a list of everything that will be done, as well as its cost.
6. Read Google reviews online and avoid Yelp, as it filters reviews, while Google does not.
7. Avoid going with the lowest HVAC industrial service bidder this can cost you more in the long run. The main reason is that air conditioning is a machine with moving parts that will (hopefully) run for 10 to 15 years, and if not installed correctly it will do one of two things: it will either not keep the building properly cooled or warm and otherwise it will fail completely.
A clean and air conditioning system checked from time to time is the best guarantee of correct operation, a clean environment and, of course, the ideal temperature for each season. Remember, who installs your HVAC unit is more important than the type of unit you buy. A good HVAC contractor can make anything work efficiently.